In this solo presentation style podcast, I go through the New Work Order report by the Foundation for Young Australians (FYA) and some of the order employment reports to provide my tips and tricks for preparing for the next 10 years of employment. It's not enough for us to just get through the year, it's time for us to think long term and make sure we stay relevant.
Key Learnings and Topics:
- The main employment statistics for Australia and Young People.
- The driving factors for 2030 employment
- Jobs nowadays and in the future are demanding enterprising skills over hard skills more and more.
- The Job cluster model provided by the FYA on ensuring that you don't become to tunnel-visioned in your university degree or education.
- My main advice on ensuring you are adequately prepared for the new few years of your professional life.
FYA New Work Smarts Report (2018): www.fya.org.au/wp-content/upload…rkReality_sml.pdf
FYA New Work Order Report (2015): www.fya.org.au/report/new-work-order/