In this episode, I discuss the topic of networking and finding a mentor. I go through how originally I was very introverted and found it hard to meet new people and how I go about it now.
Key Learnings and Topics:
- What my journey was like through networking and how I went from a complete introvert to what I’m doing now
- What is networking and how do you approach it
- Inbound vs Outbound networking
- Strong ties vs Weak ties
- What is my definition of a mentor
- Do you need 1 or many mentors and what would you use a mentor for?
- How do you find a mentor?
- ACTIONABLE: Go ping 10-20 people in your industry on LinkedIn and try to get a coffee with them.