In this episode, we learn more about me, the host of this show with the assistance from my friend Roberta. I talk about my journey through university and starting companies whilst balancing several different jobs and courses.
- Why I studied what I studied and how it helped me with my entrepreneurial journey
- How I got started as an entrepreneur and my motivations at the very early stage
- The beginnings of Real Skills Education and how it scaled to the organisation it is today
- Starting a beer company called Tailor Brews and how it helped me exponentially grow as a founder and develop my skillset
- What is Perlin and what do I work on at the moment. What is a product manager and what does my day to day look like
- We dig into the emotional side of being a founder and how it’s been dealing with anxiety throughout that journey
- What do I do outside of work and keep myself occupied? (Spoilers: I play Dungeons and Dragons)
- Why did I start the Flavours of Icecream podcast and why did I call it Flavours of Icecream
- Why the lack of skills is just an excuse to not start something.