From University Student to Forbes 30U30
Subscribe in your favourite podcasting app. It's free.
iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn, Overcast, Breaker, RadioPublic, Banter
In this episode, we learn more about me, the host of this show with the assistance from my friend Roberta. I talk about my journey through university and starting companies whilst balancing several different jobs and courses.
- Why I studied what I studied and how it helped me with my entrepreneurial journey
- How I got started as an entrepreneur and my motivations at the very early stage
- The beginnings of Real Skills Education and how it scaled to the organisation it is today
- Starting a beer company called Tailor Brews and how it helped me exponentially grow as a founder and develop my skillset
- What is Perlin and what do I work on at the moment. What is a product manager and what does my day to day look like
- We dig into the emotional side of being a founder and how it’s been dealing with anxiety throughout that journey
- What do I do outside of work and keep myself occupied? (Spoilers: I play Dungeons and Dragons)
- Why did I start the Flavours of Icecream podcast and why did I call it Flavours of Icecream
- Why the lack of skills is just an excuse to not start something.